5/14/2009

Cafe Angelino: Great Pizza in Los Angeles


Cafe Angelino on West 3rd Street near Cedar Sinai is my go to spot for pizza, eat in or take out. It's real, Italian pizza, similar to the one my Aunt and Uncle make in their outdoor pizza oven in Tuscany. The crust is thin, the sauce is sweet. Win and I split the Pizze Margherita ($9.75) as a light dinner. I could have eaten the whole pizza. They are practically individual pies.


I've been to Cafe Angelino many times throughout the years. The cafe has a warm, Italian feeling. You enter through the semi-enclosed patio with white, picket gate. The tables are close together. They don't rush you here. You can have long conversations and great pizza, just like Italy.

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Cafe Angelino
8735 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310) 246-1177

Cafe Angelino on Urbanspoon

No comments: