2/12/2010

Chili Addiction Opening Tonight

Chili Addiction officially opens today on 408 N. La Cienega.  I was there a couple days ago for the soft opening and it's simply fab.  As my dear readers know, I LOVE Chili Addiction's chili, it is the best chili I have ever had  (and I am not exaggerating).

I'm a regular Chili Addiction customer, I get some practically every week and stock my fridge with the stuff.  It's not that I'm such a fan of chili, more so, I'm a huge fan of Chili Addiction.   Johnny the chef is an absolute magician when it comes to chili.  He comes up with all sorts of flavors using beef, chicken, or vegetables, plus secret ingredients.  The vegans are just crazy for his stuff.  I'm not much for vegetarian food, the dishes that imitate meat products tend to annoy me, yet I and other carnivores like Chili Addiction's vegan chilis, fresh and packed with flavors.  The Prime Rib chili is my all time favorite.

Chili Addiction's flavors are constantly changing. They have almost 90 flavors that they will rotate every week.   They also make their own hot dogs,  sausages and mustards, so good that other chefs ask them for their recipe...

Meet me there tonight.  

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!


408 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323)203-1793

Chili Addiction on Urbanspoon

No comments: