2/03/2009

Fresh Veggies at Fresh Corn Grill


The salads are great at the Fresh Corn Grill in Westwood. You can easily share a salad or order it half size (a really nice touch). I always order the Fresh Corn Grilled Salad. It reminds me of the Ivy salad at a bargain price. It has corn, zucchini, scallions, asparagus, tomatoes and avocado. With the option to add a protein (grilled salmon, chicken, skirt steak or shrimp). I sometimes order a side of grilled vegetables; they're just so darn tasty. Then there's the fresh, hot bread made from the pizza dough. It looks like a mini puffed pita, cut into 6 pieces like a pie. Round it off with an iced tea and I'm completely satisfied.

When I used to live in the area I preferred take out, often for dinner. I would order the same thing every time, take it home and eat half for dinner then have enough for lunch the following day. Nowadays, since Westwood is no longer my neighborhood, I stopped in for lunch. The owner was there, as he always is, friendly as can be. His presence probably attributes to the consistently great food and service.

The only thing that bugs me is the the noise level. It's so LOUD in there. So much so that I had to raise my voice the entire time during lunch. It was a bit annoying. At least we could carry on a conversation. I wouldn't meet more than one person there though, for fear of being unable to hear... unless we sat at one of the tables outside.

Fresh Corn Grill
1510 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024
(310) 470-0414

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Fresh Corn Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments: