2/21/2010

Gourmet Borscht and Decoupage


Brother Adam cooked a fabulous recipe from Bristol Farms' Real Food Magazine last night, the free magazine that is published once a quarter available at Bristol Farms.

The recipe, based on a classic Russian brorscht, far surpassed any borscht I've ever tasted. I've included the recipe for you.


Later that evening Adam and I created an adorable decoupage project, a craft that I used to do with my grandma when I was a kid.  Looking back on the evening, it was a homage to grandma whom I miss very much.


Isn't that sweet?  To make your own decoupage project, Adam purchased the prints from http://papertolesupply.com and the supplies from Pearl Art & Craft Supplies on La Cienega Blvd.  Be warned, Pearl has so few employees that customer service and check out tend to be slow as molasses..

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Pearl Art & Craft Supplies
1250 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035-2548
(310) 854-4900

No comments: