11/02/2009

Lunch in Beverly Hills: Wolfgang's Steakhouse on Canon


What an excellent burger I had at Wolfgang's for lunch last week. The beef was cooked to perfection and served on a grilled sesame bun with cheddar cheese. You can't see the onion rings on the dish. Just trust me and order them no matter what.


Wolfgang's Chopped Salad (of all things) was fab. All of the vegetables were chopped up tiny, a little larger than the famed Leon Chopped from La Scala, yet just as good. The corn kernels, peas and avocados certainly stood out against all the other chopped veggies. Taste and texture, Wolfgang's got it right with their chopped salad, with portions big enough to share.

I couldn't resist snapping a pick of starlet Marley Shelton. I admit, I didn't even know who she was, my husband Win alerted me. It looked like Marley and her friend were having a steak and mashed potatoes. Every time I've been here I always had Wolfgang's mouth-watering, dry aged steaks (aged 28 days). Glad to know other things are just as good.

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Wolfgang's Steakhouse
445 N Canon
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(310) 385-0640

Wolfgang's Steakhouse By Wolfgang Zwiener on Urbanspoon

No comments: