1/09/2009

Eating in the Zone at Melograno in Hollywood


Before I knew it, my plate was empty. I'd been in the eating zone, what happens when I get lost in great food. It all happened so fast. After the first bite of the baby artichoke salad (cuori di carciofo e ruchetta con parmigiano) I thought "this is OK, maybe a little too much dressing". By the third bite I was admiring the lemon flavor, thinking "mucho dressing actually works". It was good, damn good.

I'd wandered into Melograno on a cold rainy night last month. Dining alone, I sat at the bar in the back of the restaurant where I could see the behind the scenes action: drinks being prepared, waiters bickering with each other. It's also the place to get great service. I was sitting right in front of the action, having a beer and a quick bite on a Tuesday night.

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Melograno

6541 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 465-6650

Melograno on Urbanspoon


No comments: