8/28/2009

Goodbye Berkshires, Hello Los Angeles



My summer vacation in the Berkshires is winding down, just a couple more days and I'll be back in Los Angeles peeps. Looking forward to it. It has been a great time here on the East Coast, many, many great times. It's felt like a movie actually, full of wonderful discoveries, surprises, and even a couple of emergencies thrown in. When I get back to Los Angeles, I'll get my thoughts together and publish some of my adventures along with some of the great snaps that I've accumulated.

In the meantime, I leave you with this picture. When I first arrived here, I was driving by one of my all-time favorite ponds (Smiley's) and saw an artist (Emily Buchanon) standing there, capturing the beautiful day. Luckily I had my camera. Things like this happen all the time here in Mount Washington, MA. It's a magical mountain. See you back in Los Angeles on Monday.

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

No comments: