12/06/2008

e. baldi


This is a great place for long lunches. Their salads, pastas and fish are great. I typically order the fish Carpaccio (an item not on the menu but available for the asking), Ricotta and Butternut Squash Ravioli with crispy sage and browned butter, or the Branzino.

The waiters are Italian and friendly. They let you have leisurely meals and linger at the table, just like in Italy, without insinuating that you should leave quickly.

I've read some mixed reviews on the place, yet I've always had lovely meals. Funny thing, I typically notice many Europeans dining there.

e. baldi
375 N Canon Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310/ 248. 2663

E. Baldi on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the Carpaccio. Good to know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me about the Carpaccio - one of my favorites.

Alli & Win said...

You are welcome. Alli