2/17/2010

Mad Hatter Tea Party at the London West Hollywood

If you haven't already see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland building board on Sunset (isn't that what they call a bill board on the side of a whole building), I highly recommend it.  The graphics are so real.  I wanted to jump in the movie.


To top that, Gordon Ramsay at the London West Hollywood is having a "Mad Hatter Tea"party with just about the cutest darn pastries I've ever seen. 

Every day for the month of March the London West Hollywood will host the Mad Hatter Tea from 3-5.  The 4 course tea cost @28/person and includes sandwiches, teas, pastries and cocktails.

My mom loves going to tea.  I think I'll surprise her and take her here.  I can write about it since she does not "do the computer".


Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Gordon Ramsay at the London West Hollywood
1020 N. San Vicente Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
(310) 358-7788
 

Gordon Ramsay at the London on Urbanspoon

No comments: